How to Customize a Widget
Learn how to Customize your Widgets.
To Customize a widget, follow these steps:
- Access the Widget Editor: Navigate to the Widget Editor section.
- Locate the Widget: Find the widget you want to update from the list of created widgets.
- Access the Widget Configuration: Click on the "Edit" button.
- Update Widget Configuration: To update the widget configuration, make the desired changes using the provided interface and save the updated configuration.
- Save Changes: If you are satisfied with your changes, click on the Save Changes button.
- Can I remove a field from the widget? No, you cannot remove any field of each widget.
- Can I completely change a field? No, you can only change the question text/label. Changes will not affect the information captured by the widget. These type of customization are meant for you to tweak the wording or to translate the widget to another language.
- Can I change the language output of the widget? No, It's not possible at the moment.
- Can I remove the lable "Powered by ChefGPT"? Only Pro Subscription plans and above can remove the label.